[Debian-eeepc-devel] Beta 1 of eeepc-acpi-scripts 1.1.0 available for testing

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 3 17:39:07 UTC 2009

I demand that Sven Arvidsson may or may not have written...

> On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 14:40 +0100, Darren Salt wrote:
>> This should help:
> [patch snipped]

> That's awesome, thank you very much! I have only given it a quick test,
> but it seems to work very well.

Good to know... :-)

> Will this be added to the debian package and pushed upstream?

I can certainly file a bug against linux-2.6, but I should push it upstream
myself ASAP since 2.6.30-rc1 is due on Monday, that being 14 days after
2.6.29 was released.

Chances are that it'll go through -mm, though, and not appear until 2.6.31...

| + At least 4000 million too many people. POPULATION LEVEL IS UNSUSTAINABLE.

Far duller than a serpent's tooth it is to spend a quiet youth.