[Debian-eeepc-devel] Beta 1 of eeepc-acpi-scripts 1.1.0 available for testing

Sven Arvidsson sa at whiz.se
Sat Apr 4 16:22:32 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-04-04 at 00:25 +0100, Darren Salt wrote:
> http://bugs.debian.org/522472

Great!

I did notice one thing after playing around with it some more. If
brightness is set to maximum and I try to increase it again, I don't get
an OSD. (The same goes for minimum of course)

This is different from the volume buttons where the OSD always is shown,
even if I'm already at max.

Not sure if this is problem with g-p-m or the buttons, anyway it's a
minor problem.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson