[Debian-eeepc-devel] REPLY ME "TOP SECRET" OK

peter_nouri6000 peter_nouri6000 at libero.it
Mon Apr 13 09:48:21 UTC 2009

Dear Friend,       (PRIVATE/CONFIDENTIAL)
I am Mr Peter Nouri bank manager of B.O.A Bank in Burkina Faso . I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of $75, 000,000.00 M Dollars. I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late Decease customer Mr.Thomas Stockley whose account is presently dormant for claim.if you know that you are capable to handle this transaction Reply me