[Debian-eeepc-devel] how to read this EEEPC group without all the spam?

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Wed Dec 9 10:28:47 UTC 2009

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:04:11 +0800
jidanni at jidanni.org wrote:
> Looking at some headers of the messages here on debian-eeepc-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
> comparing that to debian-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org we note the
> latter uses a better required=4.0.

Don't confuse lists.alioth.debian.org with lists.debian.org, as the
administration for these lists is completely different.  (Perhaps you
just typoed here?  I often do. :)

My problem as the list administrator for
debian-eeepc-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org is that although people
like jidanni are giving me feedback about what they think is wrong with
our spam settings and what ought to be done with it, I can see no way
from the list admin interface to do anything about it.  Maybe I'm just
overlooking something obvious?