[Debian-eeepc-devel] eeepc-live prerelease image

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Dec 29 00:43:20 UTC 2009

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:37:01 -0500
Shawn Lamson <shawn.lamson at gmail.com> wrote:
> results attached (eeepc 901), i also tested eth at the last
> minute so it's not in  the doc, but it worked fine.

Thanks.  It would've been easier to include it inline as text, though,
so we could discuss your results point by point on the list without
having to reformat it manually.

The output of 'xrandr' would be interesting (for the resolution
problem). A copy of /var/log/Xorg.0.log from the live system would be
too (OK to include this as an attachment).  For sound, the contents
of /lib/init/rw/eeepc-acpi-scripts.sound as well as the output of
'amixer'.

The freeze after resume thing is rt2860-related, I think.  Still
unresolved in 2.6.32.

I wouldn't worry about the clock.  It probably assumes UTC (it doesn't
prompt you for your timezone, so how would it know?)