[Debian-eeepc-devel] eeepc-live prerelease image

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 29 01:34:43 UTC 2009

I demand that Juha Heinanen may or may not have written...

> I forgot to mention that after resuming from suspend, green text appeared
> on the screen about super hybrid engine being available.  it is somehow
> possible to adjust the overclocking factor (5% - 30%) on the fly or only
> from bios before booting debian?

BIOS only, probably. If you can adjust the overclocking and report back on
the content of /sys/devices/platform/eeepc/cpufv, that could help to provide
better support for this model. However, you'll need to make sure that
/etc/rcS.d/*eeepc-acpi-scripts* isn't run or, at least, doesn't set the
state.

--
| Darren Salt            | linux at youmustbejoking | nr. Ashington, | Doon
| using Debian GNU/Linux | or ds    ,demon,co,uk    | Northumberland | Army
| + http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/ & http://tartarus.org/ds/

tartar sauce: n. # rm -rf /usr/{local/,}src/*