[Debian-eeepc-devel] eeepc-live prerelease image

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 29 13:42:33 UTC 2009

I demand that Juha Heinanen may or may not have written...

[snip]
> in my current lenny based system, /sys/devices/platform/eeepc/cpufv does
> exist and has content:

> 769

⇒ three states available, state 1 selected. I would expect that to be normal
speed.

> i have no *eeepc-acpi-scripts in /etc/rcS.d/, but i do have
> eeepc-acpi-scripts package installed:

> $ dpkg -l | egrep eee
> ii  eeepc-acpi-scripts                    1.1.2       [...]

Hmm. 1.1.0 is the first version with an init script, and that script
certainly should be installed. (It should be present in /etc/init.d and
linked from /etc/rcS.d but not any other /etc/rc?.d.)

[snip]
--
| Darren Salt            | linux at youmustbejoking | nr. Ashington, | Doon
| using Debian GNU/Linux | or ds    ,demon,co,uk    | Northumberland | Army
| + http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/

You have been selected for a secret mission.