[Debian-eeepc-devel] Good day, my love

Gift Diop giftdiop at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 09:32:08 UTC 2009

Good day,

How are you doing today? my name is Miss gift diop a citizen of  Kenya
living in Dakar Senegal,i'm 24 years old girl still single, please i
need your help, I inherited the sum of US$7M(Seven Million United States Dollars) from my late Father which he deposited in Bank before he died, he was a very rich and wealthy Limestone,soda Merchant in our Capital City Nairobi Kenya also a business Man before
 his Death,

am looking for a reliable and honest foreign partner who can assist me
to retrieve and invest this money into a profitable venture. l am
living as a refugee l cannot transfer this money myself and this is why
I needed a trust worthy partner to help me out.
l am willing to give you 30%
commission out of the total money once you assist me transfer the money
from the bank in abroad.this is a very serious matter,
l will want you to be honest with me please that is all l need from you,

please kindly forward your full contact Details to me like your full Name Address your Phone and Fax No your Bank Account Details l am waiting for your responses. contact me back through my Email address  for more
 details (giftdiop at yahoo.com)

Thanks,
gift diop