[Debian-eeepc-devel] soft keys stop working

Thiemo Nagel thiemo.nagel at ph.tum.de
Mon Jul 27 12:31:10 UTC 2009

Hello,

with my Eee 1000HGO, on two occasions up to now the soft keys have
stopped to work:  no suspend via Fn+F1, no rfkill via Fn+F2, etc., the
four silver keys didn't work either, only the power button still was ok
and gave the usual "Shut down this system now?" message from Gnome.
After reboot, everything works again.

I can't remember, which kernel I was running when this happened the
first time, but this time it's 3.6.31-rc4.

Has anybody else seen this?

Kind regards,

Thiemo
--
| Dipl.-Phys. Thiemo Nagel          |                          |