[Debian-eeepc-devel] uvc webcam with Ekiga ?

Frédéric Boiteux fboiteux at calistel.com
Wed Jul 29 09:48:19 UTC 2009

	Hello,

  I have an Asus eeepc 1002HA, with a USB 2.0 webcam :

Bus 001 Device 004: ID 05e3:0505 Genesys Logic, Inc.

The camera works well with luvcview or mplayer. I'd like to use it with
Ekiga, but if it detects it, it can't use it :-(

  I first tried ekiga from Lenny (distribution I use, but with 2.6.30
kernel), then tried to backport latest ekiga from Sid (3.2.5), but even
with this latest version, it doesn't work.

  Did somebody with similar webcam has successfully used ekiga with it ?

	Fred.