[Debian-eeepc-devel] New test installer image uploaded, seeking testers

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue May 26 16:42:15 UTC 2009

Again, I haven't been able to test this myself.  It's in the same
location, same filenames:

http://people.debian.org/~synrg/debian-eeepc/debian-eeepc.img
http://people.debian.org/~synrg/debian-eeepc/debian-eeepc.img.md5

c497c08ad8bd18399183787ed6c5ef2b  debian-eeepc.img

In this version I have removed the code that caused the errors that
made the previous version fail.  So any bugs in this version should be
new ones. :)

As before, if you want to help test, please download and try it out.
If you just want a working solution, wait a bit longer until our testers
have verified that we have one.

Thanks,
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org