[Debian-eeepc-devel] More on 901 + 2.6.31

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Fri Nov 13 15:24:28 UTC 2009

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:04:01 +0200
Damyan Ivanov <dam at modsoftsys.com> wrote:
> I am testing 2.6.31 from Debian/sid. This is what turns wireless off
> without hassle and locks if it is enabled on resume.
>
> I am not sure if the Fn+F2 fix was supposed to fix resume too.

Huh ... I thought it addressed both issues.  Does the workaround
(disassociating wifi before suspending) fix the resume lockup?

Be very careful if you had ever installed the experimental 2.6.31 from
dists/trunk, as grub will place this above 2.6.31 from sid, making it
the default kernel (i.e. verify you booted to the sid kernel with uname
-r when you test).

 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org