[Debian-eeepc-devel] 901 support outside eeepc-acpi-scripts

Vic Lee llyzs at 163.com
Fri Sep 11 04:46:16 UTC 2009

Just another thing I think I have to report... After some recent Squeeze
updates, the sound hot-keys (fn+f7,f8,f9) no longer works.

I am not really sure which update caused this regression, because recent
updates on Squeeze is massive... It worked fine when I posted this
thread in August.

Thanks,

Vic