[Debian-eeepc-devel] `Battery is now fully charged:' why do I receive this after having unplugged the cable?

Merciadri Luca mluca at swing.be
Tue Apr 13 17:30:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

I receive the message `Battery is now fully charged' on my Asus EEE
1000HE under Debian Lenny 5 w. kernel 2.26-2-686, but only once I have
unplugged the cable? For example, the PC might be on AC power for 15
hours, and say nothing. If I then unplug the cable, it tells me that the
battery is _now_ fully charged. Is it normal? Does someone else
experience this?

Thanks,

--
Merciadri Luca