[Debian-eeepc-devel] pm-powersave false on ACPI AC event

Damyan Ivanov dmn at debian.org
Tue Apr 20 04:46:48 UTC 2010

-=| Trent W. Buck, Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:18:33PM +1000 |=-
> Damyan Ivanov <dmn at debian.org> writes:
> > I agree with this. Still, I thing the implementation belongs
> > outside
> > of eeepc-acpi-scripts.
>
> Then why is eeepc-acpi-scripts calling pm-suspend?

Good question. Because, sadly, the goal to integrate all the bits in
the 'mainline' was always treated as 'second class'. The first
priority seems to be making things work. Which is fine, of course,
people want to improve their experience, but diverges with the project
goals.

At least this is how I see things. And, again, I have no veto powers
and am fine if others disagree.