[Debian-eeepc-devel] 1201n : Bug in eeepc-script ? at boot on automatic, I'm always in standard mode

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Apr 27 13:42:49 UTC 2010

Trent W. Buck writes:

 > I cannot reproduce this behaviour on 1005P.  Hit Fn+SPC until you see
 > "S.H. Engine: auto" and /var/lib/eeepc-acpi-scripts/cpufv contains the
 > string "auto".  Reboot.  Does the problem persist?

i tried this on 1101ha and it seemed to work ok.  after setting auto
mode by hitting Fn+SPC, i got after reboot a "Setting super hybrid
engine according to configuration (AC) ... " or something like that.

in /etc/default/eeepc-acpi-scripts i have

PWR_CLOCK_AC=
PWR_CLOCK_BATTERY=
DEFAULT_SHENGINE_CONFIG=auto
SHENGINE_FORCE_ENABLE=0