[Debian-eeepc-devel] 1201n with debian lenny/backports: files download problem in my LAN

giggzounet giggzounet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:59:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

I  have a 1201n with debian stable+backports. So I have the latest kernel
2.6.32 from backports. I get a big problem when I'm trying to download files
from my NAS. ftp, samba and nfs in my LAN don't work at all. The upload
works great, but not the download. I would like to try another older kernel
a 2.6.30. Have anyone an idea where I can find a debian package of a 2.6.30
?

I would like to try the network driver from atheros for my kernel. Has
anyone already compile the AR81Family-Linux-v1.0.1.9.tar.gz driver from
atheros with a 2.6.32 ? I don t have the atl1e but the atl1c.

Best regards,
Guillaume