[Debian-eeepc-devel] s05vbesave deviceconfig command not found

Merciadri Luca Luca.Merciadri at student.ulg.ac.be
Tue Feb 16 12:08:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

At boot, on my Asus EEE 1000HE, I encounter this message:

==
/etc/rc2.d/s05vbesave deviceconfig command not found
==
Everything works fine, but I do not like errors. Modifying
/etc/rc2.d/s05vbesave by commenting out `DeviceConfig' and rebooting
next, I then encounter
==
/var/lib/acpi-support/vbestatic command not found
==
and, evidently,
==
cd /var/lib/; ls -al | grep acpi
==
gives me nothing. Any idea about what is globally going wrong?

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.