[Debian-eeepc-devel] how to read this EEEPC group without all the spam?

Damyan Ivanov dmn at debian.org
Tue Jan 5 06:02:44 UTC 2010

-=| jidanni at jidanni.org, Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 12:23:25PM +0800 |=-
> Ben, could you ask the same people who you asked to create this list,
> to now turn on the spam filtering for it more correctly as mentioned in
> http://news.gmane.org/group/gmane.linux.debian.devel.general/thread=147634/force_load=t/focus=147728
> Could you ask them to use the same filtering level as is used on
> debian-deveI at lists.debian.org, which stays nice and spam free. The folks
> on debian-deveI would know who is in charge of alioth too, if necessary. Thanks.

different people and completely different infrastructure than the
Debian lists (@lists.debian.org). I am afraid that the request for
merging both would not be an easy one.

Reporting Alioth problems is to be done via the 'Site Admin' project:
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/siteadmin/

Hmm, after reading the above thread, I have found an insightful
message:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.general/147676

If there is a 'verdict' header added by SA to each mail, that may be
used to filter out SPAM. Mailman provides a way to do this via the
header_filter_rules field, under SPAM filters menu, under Privacy
options. Maybe this can help?

--
dam, happily using client-side filtering