[Debian-eeepc-devel] problem with synaptics driver in sid/unstable

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Jan 14 13:55:17 UTC 2010

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:21:52 -0500
Shawn Lamson <shawn.lamson at att.net> wrote:
> Nothing "official", just taking what worked for me and putting it out
> there.

Good intentions, but you should really file this as a bug on
xserver-xorg-video-intel and usertag it so we can track it (see
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Bugs/About ).  Then we can get the
input of the Xorg maintainers and work towards an actual fix rather
than promoting the use of workarounds such as you devised.

Thanks,
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org