[Debian-eeepc-devel] 1201N : problem with the ethernet driver atl1c (with 2.6.30 and .2.6.32)

giggzounet giggzounet at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 18:45:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

I use "ifplugd" on my debian stable lenny with backports. When I boot
with a RJ45 cable I get internet and it works fine. When I don't have
any cable at boot, I don't have internet...and the system is usable too.
But When I plugged or unplugged the RJ45 cable when the 1201N runs, the
systems freezes. I can't do anything. just a brutal shutdown...Where can
I report this bug ?  (with more details (I get a "crash trace"))

Best regards,
Guillaume