[Debian-eeepc-devel] wish for eeepc-acpi-scripts : wifi/bluetooth alternate toggle

giggzounet giggzounet at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 10:47:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

On several eeepc there are bluetooth and wifi. On the eeepc 1201n there
is just one button to control them : the fn+f2 hotkey. Under w7 when we
push fn+f2 one time, we enable both wifi and bluetooth; when we push
another time wifi is on, bluetooth is off; when we push another time
wifi is off, bluetooth is on; and when we push another time both are
disabled. the enable/disable occurs a few seconds after the push in
order to have the time to choose.

With the actual eeepc-acpi-script, when I push fn+f2 it toggles the wifi
through rfkill. it works great. I have seen that there is in the files
the bluetooth toggle. Is it possible to have a similar alternate toggle
like under w7 ?

Best regards,
Guillaume