[Debian-eeepc-devel] (no subject)

Nicholas Chase nick.nchase21 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:08:42 UTC 2010

Thanks for the reply but I believe 900HA and 900A  have different hardware.
I just tried Squeze again and still no wpa connectivity and no ethernet
support at
all.  I haven't tried loading firmware, is that my next step?  I had Ubuntu
10.04b running perfectly on this system, so I know the drivers are out
there.  I'm brand new at Linux, but I like getting my hands dirty so I'm up
for anything.
Nicholas Chase