[Debian-eeepc-devel] 1101ha resume from suspend problem

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri May 21 07:27:15 UTC 2010

on debian squeeze, when my 1101ha resumes from suspend, screen is filled
with colorful moving mosaic style rectangles.  only function keys on the
keyboard seem to be working.  for example, ctrl-alt-backspace does not
stop x server and ctrl-alt-del does not shutdown the pc.

any idea what could be causing this?  could i try to add something to
/etc/acpi/suspend.d or resume.d to fix the screen?  my x driver is
fbdev.

-- juha