[Debian-eeepc-devel] Disable old kernel version dependent options by default

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sun Nov 14 12:33:57 UTC 2010

On 14/11/10 06:36 AM, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> -=| Ben Armstrong, Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 07:39:35PM -0400 |=-
>> On 13/11/10 07:24 PM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
>>> Why don't we just have a 'handle_toggle_wireless' here and default that
>>> option to NONE like the others?
>
> +1
>
>> Er, only called 'handle_wireless_toggle' for consistency, of course
>> (and name the option FnF_WIRELESS).
>
> +1

There is one caveat, and that is that people may think that this key is
therefore assignable to other actions, like the others. That won't work
with newer kernels implementing rfkill input. Is that inconsistency
something we can live with? I'm thinking if we adequately document it in
comments, that should cover it.