[Debian-eeepc-devel] Fwd: Problem with an installation of Sqeeze on EeePC

Ben Armstrong synrg at debian.org
Tue Nov 23 12:30:53 UTC 2010

Michal,

I'm forwarding your request for support to our mailing list, which is
the appropriate place to ask. Please subscribe, or else follow the list
archives here:

So, when you press "Enter", is that at the boot menu for the image?
Does the same image work in another system? (You can abort before
actually doing an install.)

If it doesn't work in another system, it sounds like a bad write to your
install media.  Please make sure, when you zcat boot.img.gz to the
device, that any partitions present on the device haven't been
automounted by your system.  If they have, umount them before proceeding.

Ben