[Debian-eeepc-devel] Fwd: Problem with an installation of Sqeeze on EeePC

Michal Vyoral michal.vyoral at chmi.cz
Thu Nov 25 16:02:24 UTC 2010

Hi Robert,

> > So, when you press "Enter", is that at the boot menu for the image?
>
> Do you see the Debian logo before pressing "Enter"?

Yes, I see a line filling with dots over the Debian logo. Then it seems
the installation freeze.

I have selected "Help" in the "Installation Menu", then I got a text
menu without logo, pressed Enter, and then this message apeared:

Undefined video mode number: 314
Press [ENTER] to see videomode available, [SPACE] to continue or wait 30
sec

After 30 sec the instalation continue. It is OK. Thanks for your care.

Best regards,
Michal Vyoral