[Debian-eeepc-devel] squeeze replacement for uswsusp and libsplashy1?

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Nov 30 11:52:00 UTC 2010

On 30/11/10 07:32 AM, Dick Middleton wrote:
> Google tells me there's a problem with hibernate on 2.6.35/6.
> http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.bugs.dist/browse_thread/thread/4a96e76a7f5271af

Please refer to bug#s by # or else link directly to the bug in BTS to
ensure all participants in the discussion are looking at recent
information, e.g. #598830 or:

Now, since the submitter didn't bother to follow up in nearly two months
and do as the kernel team requested, we can't be sure there is, or every
will be any progress on the bug. So yes, do revert for daily use, but
would you (or the others affected by this issue) please do some further
investigation and follow up on the bug report with the additional
requested info?

Thanks,