[Debian-eeepc-devel] Is there a "sensors.conf" file for the Asus 701?

Glyn Webster glynwebster at orcon.net.nz
Tue Oct 5 03:02:24 UTC 2010

lm-sensors' "sensors-detect" reports that there is no sensors, but
"sensors" reports these:

	$ sensors
	acpitz-virtual-0
	Adapter: Virtual device
	temp1: +35.0°C (crit = +90.0°C)

	eeepc-isa-0000
	Adapter: ISA adapter
	fan1: 0 RPM

Is there any way I can put those into a 'sensors.conf' file?

I'm trying to use the Sensors plugin for Collectd, but Collectd is
quietly not logging anything. I think that without an appropriate
sensors.conf file Collectd is deciding that there are no sensors to log.

(Giving the Sensors plugin the names above as parameters does not do the
trick.)

--Glyn