[Debian-eeepc-devel] eeepc-acpi-scripts touchpad and blank screen toggles

Sun Oct 24 15:26:17 UTC 2010

> Yeah.  In cases where the desktop "takes over" that functionality,
> there's nothing we can do about it in eeepc-acpi-scripts unless the
> desktop can be told to do nothing with the touchpad or blanking the
> screen.

i tested now, openbox, fluxbox, awesome, twm, icewm and gnome.
For me it looks like its not related to the window manager. Another
argument against the fact that it could be the window manager is in my
opinion, that both things are working after a new install of the package
... see my post from 16.09 this year.

Maybe someone know how to disable the control mechanism of the window
managers ?

kind regards
stubb