[Debian-eeepc-devel] Debian EEEPC repository

Hans-J. Ullrich hans.ullrich at loop.de
Sat Sep 4 21:27:16 UTC 2010

Am Samstag, 4. September 2010 schrieb Ben Armstrong:

> > At the moment I am running lenny, which is working great.
>
> In Squeeze, drop it.  In fact, 'sid' should be deleted from that site.
> We have included everything you need in Squeeze itself.
>
> Ben

Ah, thanks for that info! Although I described not quit clear (precisely  I
meant, I am not running lenny, but using the eeepc repository of lenny in
sources.list), I deleted the entry in sources.list. In fact I am running
squeeze of course!

So again, thank you for the fast response again....

....and for your fine work.

Love my fast and furious EEEPC!!!

Cheers,

Hans