[Debian-eeepc-devel] Debian Squeeze USB installer crashes on my Asus 701 EEE PC.

Glyn Webster glynwebster at orcon.net.nz
Wed Sep 22 04:14:43 UTC 2010

On 15/09/10 10:11, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On 14/09/10 06:46 PM, Glyn Webster wrote:

> On our Install page on the wiki is a link to the lenny howto which
> links  to an installer image that should work fine. It's even simpler
> to prepare the USB stick with it too. Just dd the image to the stick.

That worked well. I've installed the base Lenny system successfully.

I let the installer set up partitions the way it wanted to.

I'm now up to "4.4.1. Adding APT Internet sources" in the Squeeze
release notes. Do I simply replace every "lenny" with "squeeze"?
And do I do that with the the "eeepc.debian.net" repository line?
I'm not too sure, because this page mentions only Lenny and Sid:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Repository

--Glyn