[Debian-eeepc-devel] [RFA] Reporting issues noted in the Debian Wiki in the Debian bug tracking system.

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Jan 1 15:20:15 UTC 2011

On 01/01/11 11:00 AM, Paul Menzel wrote:
> Sorry, Ben. I think you misunderstood my intention. I am well aware that
> you and a lot of others do report issues to the Debian BTS.
>
> I was hoping that the authors of these pages/edits I mentioned are
> subscribed to the list, because they are able to provide the needed
> information.
>
> Is there an easy way to contact authors of the Debian Wiki?

I didn't mean that as a general statement. I meant *in particular* in
this discussion about the 1215T (which is a very new model and has a
totally different processor/graphics chipset) we have been in discussion
on irc with the owner of this model, and the wiki updates are a direct
result of that discussion. We know we need to file bugs and are working
on filing them as soon as we have gathered enough info.