[Debian-eeepc-devel] trouble with suspend-to-disk

Hans-J. Ullrich hans.ullrich at loop.de
Thu Jan 20 21:36:21 UTC 2011

Dear developer-teams,

since one of my last upgrades debian/squeeze on my EEEPC 1005HGO, suspend-to-
disk is not working any more. It does suspend, but at wakeup it tries to
recall the datas and then it switches off and boots from the beginning.

As I changed from grub-legacy to grub-pc at the same time, I first thought,
this caused the problem. But reverting to grub-legacy did not solve it.

I added in /etc/default/grub also the parameter "acpi_osi=linux" and all the
hotkeys are still working. Did something change in eeepc-acpi-scripts, so that
I must manually configure something?

If you need more info, configuration files, log entries or something else, I
will be pleased to send it. I will be happy to run tests and send some output,
if needed. Please just ask!

Feedback will be sent as soon as I know, what is happening.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards

Hans