[Debian-eeepc-devel] Some function keys not working on asus eee 1215T

Cristian Rigamonti cri at linux.it
Tue Sep 20 14:43:52 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 04:18:14PM +0200, Corentin Chary wrote:

> > Any suggestions?
>
> To see if a key is supported by the driver, just run "showkey" in a
> tty and press the key. If nothing happens the key is not supported,
> and more information should be available in dmesg.

Thanks! This is the output of using showkey:

Fn+F7:
keycode 244 press
keycode 244 release

Fn+F8:
keycode 227 press
keycode 227 release

(similar output with all other Fn+F combinations)

So you confirm that the problem is not in the kernel module, but in my acpi
configuration?

Cri

--
GPG/PGP Key-Id 0x943A5F0E      -    http://www.linux.it/~cri/cri.asc