[Debian-eeepc-devel] osd

Daniel Harris mail.dharris at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 10 12:33:24 UTC 2012

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Hans-J. Ullrich <hans.ullrich at loop.de> wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> I can confirm this behaviour, too. Some day, soon after change to libnotify-bin
> (but not WITH the change to libnotify-bin!)m OSD did not work any more.

Thats good to know I am not the only one.  I thought I was just being
or doing something stupid or it was a Lxde problem but it looks like
something else.  Just for info notify is working.  When I download
something a notification window appears telling me it has finished.
All the Fn keys seem to work.  Wireless light goes on and off but
still no osd.

Thanks Dan