[Debian-eeepc-devel] eeePC GUI installer

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Jul 11 10:39:41 UTC 2013

On 10/07/13 10:28 PM, Didier GARCIN wrote:
> I don't know how you may publish eeepc-live-1.1~rc1-hybrid.iso
> <http://people.debian.org/~synrg/debian-eeepc/eeepc-live/eeepc-live-1.1~rc1-hybrid.iso> while
> it is not installable.
>
> Because after successful base system installation, it loops at this
> stage. And when you finally success to come back to the install menu, to
> go further with grub2 install, the installer complains target directory
> is not present so grub2 fails to install. Same thing for LILO.
>
> Great job !!

Thanks for the sarcasm, since that is *such* a good way to motivate
people to spend their spare time helping you.

The page was seriously out of date which if you had looked at the
changelog, you would know. I'm pretty sure that two years ago it worked.
Nothing is forever.

Nevertheless, despite your rude way of bringing it to our attention, and
since I don't want to deal with any more assholes like you, I have
deleted the page, its translations, and any links to it I could find
(except in translations, most of which are themselves obsolete and
should be deleted; I'll leave that to the translators.

Have a nice day.