[Debian-eeepc-devel] So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Jul 11 15:50:26 UTC 2013

On 07/11/2013 12:00 PM, Eric Cooper wrote:
> As one of many who benefitted from your hard work, thank you for all
> your efforts.

And thank you for your assistance as well. I remember you were
contributing right from the beginning and it was very much appreciated.

> The fact that the project can be closed down is a
> testament to its success in bringing the EeePC devices into the Debian
> mainstream.

I agree. And since you mention it, for those worried about whether
closing up this project will mean a decrease in support for EeePC in
Debian, I don't think so. All the usual Debian support channels are out
there for you to take advantage of, and many people out there have these
devices and can help you with your Eee-specific issues and/or tackle
them from first principles: channel #debian on irc, the debian-user
mailing list, etc.