[Debian-eeepc-devel] (no subject)

lucian last lucian820555 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 23:01:08 UTC 2013

i have recently deleted my lubuntu12.04 of my asus eee pc 900a due to the
large amount of broken packages.
while on lubuntu (lxde) the sound worked perfectly.

at the moment i have debian 6.0.7 (squeeze) running on the 900a.
and yes debian is an awesome OS

but when playing a song or movie
at random moments the sound digitally echos and turns fuzzy.
this stops after i stopstart the song or movie

i have tested this with Gnome Xfce and Lxde
with everything updated
including having installed Alsa
(http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/HowTo/Sound#InstallanupdatedAlsadriver)

any ideas?
i personally love Debian(Gnome) and would hate to go back to lubuntu :(
I'm quite a noob (just getting used to Terminal)