[Debian-eeepc-devel] Join Teamer's 1.5million sports community!

Sally sally at teamer.co
Thu May 30 14:23:05 UTC 2013

Dear Team Organizer,

Why not let Teamer take away the hassle and fuss of organizing your
games and tournaments this season.

Teamer <http://teamer.net/go.htm?7lmu> is literally saving team
organizers hours every week as well as completely eliminating the costs
of contacting their teams.

With Teamer, you can:

    *  Notify members of training/games with free texts/email
    *  Player profiles, photo gallery and team blog.
    *  Free Android and iPhone app for all players
    *  Free of charge to use
    *  View member responses on the team page

To learn more, why not check out our demo <http://teamer.net/go.htm?s7nq>

If you have any other queries regarding Teamer and how we keep it free,
please drop me a mail and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Sally

Teamer UK
Office: +44 20 3468 7040
International House, 6th Floor
223 Regent St
London, W1B 2QD
United Kingdom
_
unsubscribe at teamer.net_

www.teamer.net

"Finalist -- Sports Website of the Year, 2012 UK Sports Industry Awards"

"Winner - Best Sports Website, 2012 Eircom Spider Awards"

"Winner - Most Innovative Use of Technology in Football -- UK Football
Business Awards 2012"