[Debian-eeepc-devel] OFFICIAL OFFER

Mrs. Marissa Mayer daveandangeladonation10 at compensationinfo.onmicrosoft.com
Mon Nov 25 02:26:54 UTC 2013

DAVE AND ANGELA DAWES CHARITY COMPENSATION 58 QUEENS-WAYS SUITE 161 LONDON, SW1V 3DW, UNITED KINGDOM TEL: +448712370371 REPLY TO: daveandangela_charitydonation at zbavitu.net Dear Winner We are pleased to inform you that my wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £101,203,600.70 GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation to give out a cash donation of £500,000.00GBP to five (5) lucky individuals and ten (10) charity organizations from any part of the world. To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below; http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires in this program and for you to begin your claim urgently provide the below details to the claim manager Mr. Patrick John Email: daveandangela_charitydonation at zbavitu.net as to direct our mandated Bank to issue a valid Bank Draft in your name for immediate release to your designated home country upon our received of your details- 1. Full Names. 2. Mobile Number. 3. Complete address / State / Country. 4. Age / Sex / Marital Status 5. Occupation. 6. Email ID. 7. And Scanned Copy of Any Valid ID Proof Recognized by the Government of your Country for Proof of Ownership. Please be informed that all donation funds must be claimed before 7 days of this notification, Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance Yours Sincerely, DAVE AND ANGELA DAWES CHARITY COMPENSATION