[Debian-eeepc-devel] screen corrupt after hibernation (wheezy on 1101ha)

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Sep 19 18:13:27 UTC 2013

I installed Debian Wheezy on my EEEPC 1101HA and hibernation did not
anymore work OK like it did on Squeeze.

Screen is corrupt (contains numbers and various colors) after
hibernation.  System is otherwise up and running.  For example, typing
'reboot' reboots it.  Also suspend work fine.  I have not yet installed
eeepc-acpi-scripts package.

I have added nomodeset kernel param and have tried calling pm-hibernate
with various combinations of quirks without success.

Any hints on what I could try next?

-- Juha