[Debian-eeepc-devel] Wedge wire screens&flat wedge wire panel and wire wrapped screen plate Supply与您共享了相册。

Wedge wire screens&flat wedge wire panel and wire wrapped screen plate Supply zz at zz.oowwwoo.com
Sat Aug 16 08:10:31 UTC 2014

Dear manager,

Sir. Good day! This is Star Lee from China. We are writing to you to
establish long-term trade relation with you.

We are leading wedge wire screen manufacture in China, Our factory produce
water well screen, wedge wire screen, johnson screen nozzle, wire wrapped
panel, cylinder element , sand control oil well screen, water&gas strainer,
sieve bend and wire mesh. the following is details:
Material: Stainless Stell wire (SS205B, 304, 316 ,etc) and Low Carbon
Galvanized  wire(LCG), Mild steel wire, Iron wire
Diameter:  DN 20-1000mm (1-40inch)
Slot size: 0.05mm、0.08mm、0.1mm、0.15mm、0.20mm、0.25mm、0.30mm、0.50mm、
0.75mm、1.0mm... 6.00mm also achieved upon request.
Length: 500mm、1000mm、1500mm、2000mm、..... 、6000mm.
End connection: Plain beveled ends for butt welding (welded ring)or
threaded male &female coupling.(spiral)

Attached file is our product pictures for your reference, pls check. which
item list in, meet your need, pls give us your specificaion, then our
quotaiton will be forwarded without delay. thanks
Waiting for your early reply.
Best regards,
Star

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=112191076880242036396&target=ALBUM&id=6031079613613401425&authkey=Gv1sRgCMbBl9uVwdifLQ&invite=CKum-ZkE&feat=email