[Debian-eeepc-devel] Gold Bar and Diamonds Offer

Gold Dust/bar and Rough Diamond Offer oliverayisi at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 11:08:49 UTC 2016

Dear ,
We have 200 kg X 22 karat gold dust/bar and Uncut rough diamond 2,200 Cts of none bankable condition for sale to any interested buyer. The gold & diamond is located in ACCRA, the Capital of Ghana, in the Government warehouse at the airport.We sell at a given away price Interested buyer or middle men can contact us for more explanation and the full details regarding this offer,any one who also find us a buyer will have his percentage protected, buyer must come in person to inspect and examine the raw gold dust/bar & diamond before payment and shipment . Before reply we only want to make sure that you really want to buy not just sending emails without any results. Confirm your interest. Let me have your secured number/mobile number and e-mail contact in your reply to open up verbal communication with you. My is +233232822641 or via email, oliverayisi at yahoo.com for more detail .
Thanks and best Regards,
Oliver Ayisi