[Debian-eeepc-devel] About your package eeepc-acpi-scripts

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at debian.org
Thu Jul 7 08:28:52 UTC 2016

Hi debian-eeepc-devel people,

We have received a notice that this team is not active, while still
"maintaining" a package.

Your package eeepc-acpi-scripts doesn't see an upload since 2011, and
it's now being NMUed.

There are several open unacknowledged bugs (with patches), lintian and
piuparts errors, all of them calling for needed work and an upload.

Are you still interested in and have the time for maintaining
eeepc-acpi-scripts? If yes, that's great, but please try to update your
package soon. If not, that's no problem, put please tell so, so we can
seek new maintainers for the packages you maintain (if possible).

I'd be glad to hear back from you - thanks for your contribution to
Debian!

Regards,
Mattia (on behalf of the MIA team)

--