[Debian-eeepc-devel] Hello Dear,

Mrs. Lelia Cameron leliacameron29 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:51:50 UTC 2017

Hello Dear,

I'm Diplomatic Lelia Cameron. I have been trying to reach you on your
cell phone about four hours now, just to inform you about my successful
arrival in Colorado, USA, with your ATM VISA CARD worth $2.7 Million
Dollars from UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA instructed by FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF
BENIN to release your long awaited United Nations approved funds.

Re-confirn the below listed for me to complete the delivery of your VISA
CARD.

1Your Full Name
2Your Delivery Address
3Your Contact Telephone Number
4Your Occupation
5Your Identification (Passport number or ID Card number)

Best Regards,
Ms. Lelia Cameron
+1 720-506-4761