[Debian-ezgo-packaging] New design USB charger and power bank from SUNDA

Chapman Chapman at sundacharger.com
Tue Apr 7 06:48:41 UTC 2015

Dear Sir,

Good day! We are a mobile phone accessories manufacturer in Shenzhen,China.We will be in HK China Sourcing Fair and HKTDC Electronic Fair in April.Please check our exhibition detail at the end of this email.All our products with CE,RoHS and FCC certifications.Please check some of our main products below for reference:

If this e-mail troubles you,pls forgive us.We will be glad if we can get any feedback information from you.

Any question,pls feel free to contact with us,we will answer back with 12 hours (except holidays).

Thanks for your patience!

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Elsen