[Debian-ezgo-packaging] PROJECT & INVESTMENT FINANCING

Mr. Jammie Bassam basj at mcruises.ru
Mon Jul 31 02:00:00 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I hope this email finds you well, I am pleased to contact you on a business plat form to discuss possible investment opportunities.

We represent an investment and financial group of investors whom are interested in funding project(s) on a direct private bridge financing (soft loan) depending on how lucrative and turn out of the project/business sector.

We would be interested to engage into discussion with you in any potential project plan you may have on your portfolio that currently requires funding once it is from a lucrative sector as we seek to know the possibility of going into investment collaboration within your present line of business

Funds shall be made available to any potential project that can generate return on investment (ROI) within the range of 3% to%7 per annum for the fact the risk involve is minimal.

We look forward to your reply to enable us provide you with more details and criteria of funding.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of email.

Best Regards,
Mr.Jammie Bassam
Director Investment Cooperation.