[Debian-hebrew-common] localization-config package

Baruch Even baruch at debian.org
Mon Aug 15 17:13:01 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've learned today that the localization-config is the package that
generates the default config for a locale in a normal Debian installation.

I've submitted a bug report with some changes to its config, it can be
found at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=323237

We should also look at what else we can move from debian-hebrew to this
package and if and how we should utilize it for converting systems.

Baruch

p.s. I'm also submitting an update to the hebrew task in tasksel.