Fwd: [Debian-hebrew-common] libhdate uploaded

Lior Kaplan kaplanlior at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:24:53 UTC 2005

Baruch Even wrote:
> Lior Kaplan wrote:
>
>>Baruch, can we CDD the net install ? The last ones are set to install
>>sarge. Plus, that's much less download/upload while making it.
>

> I don't know about CDD with a net install.
>
> Supposedly the default etch install should be 99% equivalent to
> Debian-Hebrew anyway. One patch I sent was accepted and another is
> pending at localization-config

I sent a mail to the maintainer to see if he's going to address this
soon. It's been 4 months since you sent the patch.

Using Etch daily build instead would be much more easy.

> This will mean though that the user will get a complete Hebrew system
> and not an Hebrew "Enabled" version.

Right. Other people might want to use user-he for the Hebrew setting (we
should have a question about Hebrew enabled version or not).

--

Lior Kaplan
kaplanlior at gmail.com
http://www.Guides.co.il